team red offers unchallenged car-sharing expertise to your city or company. We offer
- know-how for starting and running car-sharing businesses
- politicial and economical analysis and scenarios
- implementation of car-sharing service in your area
- independent market analysis of hard- and software providers
- local solutions based on international experience
Experts such as the swiss inventor of car-sharing Conrad Wagner (Stans, Switzerland), first car-sharer in the USA David Brook (Portland, Oregon, USA), Dr. Bodo Schwieger (Berlin, Germany), Professor Tom Rye (Lund, Sweden) and Rune Draegni (Oslo, Norway) have successfully developed and implemented car-sharing services.
Global Databases available
We provide two detailed lists for your use in business:
Global CarSharing Operators 2015
Global CarSharing Suppliers 2015
team red International Consulting GmbH
You can contact us daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CET):
By Phone (we call back)
+49 (0)30 138 986 35
or by Email.